First and foremost of course, the Birds.
Record: 9-7, 10-6 with a few breaks, Wild Card
- Red Zone offense
- Creating turnovers on Defense
- The WRs
- The Linebackers. Young, aggregrately inexperienced but with a lot of upside; I for one will be watching this group in particular
- LJ Smith: Can he finally regain some of that Pro Bowl form he displayed a few years back?
- Stopping the run; Yes it seems every year we say this, but can the Eagles front four effectively stop the run? I like to think so and with the athletic LBs around, that may help and the rotation of DL they will funnel in and out.
- #5: goes without saying he's one to watch...
- The OL: 2 aging linemen & the whole Shawn Andrews saga makes this certainly a concern worth paying attention to
- Special Teams: Was the pre-season the ultimate tease?
Division Winners – Cowboys, Vikings, Saints, Seahawks
– Eagles, Bucs
rep – Cowboys
Division Winners – Patriots, Browns, Colts, Chargers
Wild Cards – Steelers,
Super Bowl rep – Chargers
Super Bowl Winner – Chargers
'Til next time.