About the Steve O Zone


Friday, August 31, 2007

The New Look TMA & The Fightins

I am extremely proud to unveil the new logo for The Morning After, my weekly offbeat column on each Eagles game. I must thank an extraordinary artist who created this magnificent logo, Lou Greco.

I cannot thank Lou enough for his creativity and artistry in creating the new TMA logo.

So look for this new logo on insidetheeagles.com and hopefully very soon on some apparel!

***

As for The Fightins...

I wrote yesterday that I needed to temper my excitement over this team with a dose of reality.

Well after yesterday that tempering just got a little more difficult.

When a team, in ANY sport, is playing with such fire and passion and is winning games in such a fashion that the 2007 Philadelphia Phillies are right now, it is hard NOT to get excited and dream of the heretofore impossible goal of the playoffs.

Two blown leads. One amazing comeback against a preeminent closer.

Wow.

But I simply cannot dismiss nor ignore my feelings of pending doom. Cynic? Here sir. Present and accounted for.

That's me, when it comes to this team anyway.

"Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it."

I'm just doing my part, by remembering it, so as to NOT repeat it.

'Til next time.

Share/Bookmark

No comments: