About the Steve O Zone


Wednesday, February 22, 2012

When It Comes To Finding A New Job, I'm Hungry Like The Wolf

Anyone who has spent more than 30 seconds with me knows that I love to invoke a pop culture reference into pretty much anything and everything at any time. 

So why should my job search be any different? 


***

I, like many others, am on the hunt for a new job. And like many others I am eager to find new gainful employment.

But I am also most assuredly... hungry like the wolf.

In touch with the ground...(The ground & I are so in touch these days - I am pounding every literal, virtual & digital pavement)

I'm on the hunt, I'm after you...(If you're a job that matches my skills, you damn skippy I comin' for you)

Smell like I sound, I'm lost in a crowd...(I really have no idea if I indeed smell like I sound but I do know the competition is fierce and one can easily get lost in a crowd)

And I'm hungry like the wolf...(Not really sure just how hungry a wolf actually gets but... when it comes to finding a new job, I am ravenous)


***

So, if you or someone you know is in need of...
  • A highly creative, passionate & imaginative copywriter
  • A conceptual & creative thinker
  • Someone with 20+ years experience in advertising, marketing & branding working on some of the biggest brands in the world
  • A thought leader in social media & the digital space who writes for (among others):
    • Forbes
    • Ad Age
    • Social Media Today
    • Social Media Mags
    • Branding Magazine
    • Business 2 Community
    • Business Insider
  • A guy who has retained more useless knowledge (trivia) than should be allowed by law and...
  • Who drinks entirely too much coffee...

Please let me know. I have just the person for you.

His name is Steve. He enjoys hot chocolate in the summer and reading the backs of cereal boxes.

You can learn more about Steve by going to his website.


***

And I know the song is now in your head so... enjoy the video:




'Til next time,


Share/Bookmark

No comments: