About the Steve O Zone


Friday, January 16, 2009

So I see that many national "experts" are picking the Cardinals to win. The Sports Guy, AKA Bill Simmons among them, saying:

"The Phillies win the World Series, the Eagles are making a Super Bowl run, every Philly sports fan is starting to relax ... historically, isn't this right when they get kicked in the teeth?"

Here's the link to this full story if you're so inclined.

As for my pick, well I said after the Eagles beat the Vikes:

"...I am going to state right here, RIGHT NOW, that I think the Philadelphia Eagles will go to the Super Bowl. Yes I am a fan BUT yes I am objective and there is an unmistakable and undeniable feeling that I am getting that this year, this team... something is different, something magical is happening kids, let's enjoy it."

And I said it again last week after they dispatched the G Men:

"THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL. Completely beyond all comprehension? Of course. Totally unexplainable? Sure thing. Make your plans for Tampa? You damn skippy." So you know where I'm going.

Eagles 34
Cardinals 20

Oh yeah, one more thing... hey Cardinals fans, in case you were wondering who rules this roost...



Share/Bookmark

No comments: