About the Steve O Zone


Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Long A.A.R.M. of Steve O...

MORE...
Aimless
A
ssemblage of
R
ambling
M
usings of an
over-caffeinated, slightly ajar yet well-meaning writer.

I cannot believe it's been so long since I posted anything... I can just imagine the void that's been in your life. I am so sorry. I am so... oh wait, I think I'm writing this blog for my own edification.

Well, on the off chance that someone, somewhere out there is actually reading and dare I say, following the O Zone... I apologize for my tardiness.

Just gonna go rapid fire...
  • Enough already with the Jon & Kate Plus 8 crap. Seriously, why would anyone care? Oh wait, this is America, the land of People magazine and the E! Channel. Where every has-been and never-will can star in their very own "reality" show. Reality TV. Boy if that's that not an oxymoron, I don't know what is.

    Oh wait, this just in... according to people.com, Kate isn't taking Jon's alleged swiping of $230,00 from their joint bank account lying down. She's fighting back. And even went so far to say she "would work at McDonald's" to help her kids.

    I'm gonna have a tough call this year the Mother of the Year contest. I think it;s a dead heat between Kate and Carol Brady. Too close to call...
  • The Phillies will beat the Rockies in 4 games.
  • I think Roman Polanski should spend the rest of his life behind bars. Statute of Limitations my ass...
  • On the subject of David Letterman. Three words. Mind. Your. Business. Seriously. Did he kill anyone? As far as we know, did he coerce anyone? What he did was deplorable for sure. But it's none of our business people. Oh wait, you say it is cause he's a public figure. Bullshit. It all goes back to the National Enquirer, Jerry Springer mentality the majority of Americans seem to have and live their lives in...
  • Is that a banana in your pocket.. or a condom? Check out the new condom campaign from "Down Under." Sorry, couldn't resist.
  • Speaking of McDonald's and campaigns... love this one... Digital billboards in Kansas City began to display headlines written by local McDonald’s customers for the new Angus Third Pounders.

  • Finally check these out... it's a series of banner-type ads that are promoting the new Halloween movie. These are truly fabulous as they not only promote the movie, they give the rest of us hope that someday something like this may actually happen to those annoying dolts on these kinds of ads. Enjoy...






Til next time...

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Smit said...

The Dave Letterman thing...same as Jon and Kate..people want the dirt! It is none of our business what is going on with them as much as Dave. And Kate is a good Mom.....she has been the better parent by far. I do not believe she would ever work at McDonald's though...just saying! Jon is a jerk and Dave well Dave it was very disappointing. Men just do not care or realize there are consequences when they act like fools!