Well one way I like to give my brain - and more importantly my sanity - a break is to think about something "other" than the day-to-day crap we all must deal with. And that break comes in the form of trivia. Otherwise innocuous, meaningless stuff and knowledge that we've all amassed over our X number of years.
So, without further adieu...
"ONE & THE SAME"
From the lyric below, name the Song Title that is ALSO a Movie Title.
- “They think our love is just a growing pain why don't they understand? It's just a crying shame.”
- “A long, long time ago I can still remember how that music used to make me smile.”
- “I have found a love so precious like an emerald so bold, it's a firelight escaping from the jeweler's hold.”
- “You might not ever get rich, but let me tell ya it's better than diggin' a ditch.”
- “I don't really want to stop the show, but I thought you might like to know.”
- “I’ll send an s.o.s. to the world, I hope that someone gets my…”
- “With her long hair falling and her eyes that shine like a midnight sun.”
Til next time.